Turriff Caravan Park is situated just outside of Turriff town centre next to the Turriff Showground and on the banks of the Burn of Turriff.
The park has recently been transferred from Aberdeenshire Council and is now owned and operated by the community group Turriff Caravan Park Limited which is a Community Interest Company.
John Smith depute managing director of Turriff Caravan Park Ltd said
All proceeds from the caravan park will go back into the community.
The park reopened on 30 March under the new ownership with warden Linda Pirie and assistant warden Ronald Mackie looking after the site.
The site has
- 15 fully serviced seasonal stances
- 41 touring stances with electric hook-up
- 20 tent/touring stances without electric hook up
- Recycling facility on site
- Laundry with free hot water for hand washing
- Ample heated toilet facilities fitted with water saving devices
- Baby changing facility
- Ample shower facilities with free hot water
- Enclosed dish washing facility with free hot water
- A variety of shops within walking distance
- Dogs welcome with responsible owners
- Small play area on site
- Large recreation park adjoining caravan park with putting and boats for hire on small lake
- Indoor swimming pool and sports centre within walking distance
- Calor Gas available for purchase on site
The caravan park overlooks the Burn of Turriff and a recreational park that incorporates a children’s play area, seasonal boating pond and Turriff Showground.
The town centre is only a short walk away with a supermarket and a range of local shops selling locally produced and sourced products.
For more information or to book you pitch please call 01888 562205 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the the Turriff Caravan Park website for more information.