Turriff Emergency Food Parcels

Turriff has provision for Emergency Food Parcels, should they be required by anyone in Turriff and the surrounding areas.

To access an Emergency Food Parcel you need to take one of the following routes.

Professional Referral

The following people and organisations are able to refer you to Turriff Emergency Food Parcels

  • Social Workers – if you are working with a Social Worker then you should speak to them about a referral
  • Substance Misuse – if you are working with CSMS you can speak to your worker about a referral
  • Housing Support – if you have a Housing Support Officer then you should speak to them about a referral
  • Family Resouce Centre – workers at the FRC are able to make referrals for their clients
  • Healthcare Professionals – District Nurses, Midwives, Health Visitors can all make referrals

Other Routes

If you are not working with any of the professionals listed above then the following organisations may be able to help you


Donations for the Turriff Emergency Food Parcels can be made by leaving items in the marked donation point in Tesco (who top up donations by 20%) or the Co-op. St Andrews & St Ninian’s churches will both take donations. You can also contact us here and we will pass your details on.