How to report dog fouling to Aberdeenshire Council

If you need to report dog fouling to Aberdeenshire Council you will need to provide information to allow the Council Environmental Health services to investigate, they will need

  • Date, time and place the offence was witnessed
  • If known, the name and address of the dog owner or a description of the dog owner
  • A description of the dog
  • Car registration number if the dog owner was seen to leave a vehicle to walk the dog
Also on My Turriff
Council to start taking old tyres at trade waste site

You can provide this information to Environmental Health by calling 08456 08 12 07 or by completing this form on the Aberdeenshire Council website.

If people don’t report instances of dog fouling then the council doesn’t know it is an issue and can’t act upon it.

Share this post