Turriff and District will be hosting a Business Information Evening on Thursday 8th November at Deveron Country House. The event will showcase the information and help available to new and expanding businesses in the Turriff area. If you run a business in Turriff, or are thinking of starting a business then you should go along to the Business Information Evening.
The event will be the ideal place to go to make contacts and get information from organisations that can help you and your business.
A number of trade stands will be at the event including
- Aberdeen Entrepreneurs
- Aberdeenshire Council
- AD Heating
- Allathan Associates
- Aberdeen City & Shire Area Tourism Partnership
- Bridge CVS
- Business Gateway
- Business Mentoring Scotland
- Granite PR
- Institute of Directors
- Johnston Carmichael
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Stewart and Watson
- The Prince’s Trust – Youth Business Scotland
- Turriff Business Association
- Turriff and District Ltd
There will also be two presentations during the evening
- At 6pm Athol Ducket from AD Heating
- At 7pm Gregor Mackintosh, 2010 Grampian Young Entpreneur of the Year from Mackintosh of Glendaveny
The Turriff and District Business Challenge will also be launched during the event.
The event is sponsored by ACE Winches and runs from 5:30 until 8pm, for more information please contact the Ideas Partnership.