With Turriff Show fast approaching, visitors & residents should make themselves aware of the parking restrictions that will be in place during the show.
Turriff Show has a number of official car parks around the show ground. Visitors should follow the yellow signs as the approach Turriff, for directions to the appropriate car park. Exhibitors will have parking details provided with their show passes and should follow those directions.
The following roads will be subject to parking restrictions before and during the show weekend.
- A947 (Station Road, Queen’s Road Cross Street, Duff Street Fife Street, Banff Road) both sides from the town gateway signs at Millmoss in the south and Turriff Caravans / Morrison Motors in the north.
- B9024 (Bridgend Terrace) both sides from Station Road to Kinnermit Farm.
- Castlehill both sides of its entire length.
- Victoria Terrace both sides of its entire length.
- Clifton Road both sides of its entire length.
- Crown Street both sides of its entire length.
- Balmellie Road both sides of its entire length.
- Bowling Green Road both sides of its entire length.
- St Congan’s Den both sides of its entire length.
- St Congan’s Circle both sides of its entire length.
- Market Street both sides from Church Street to Forglen Crescent.
- Thorneybank Road both sides from Bridgend Terrace southwards for 250 metres.
- Bridge of Turriff both sides of its entire length from Bridgend Terrace.
There will be NO WAITING on the above roads where cones are deployed from 0000 hrs on Sunday 30 July 2017 to 1800 hrs on Monday 31 July 2017.
Visitors to Turriff Show should follow the yellow signs which will be displayed on all roads into Turriff which will direct you to the official show car parks.